in a human body this time

in a human body this time

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

sounds and shapes

it hurts like a boulder is massive
a shape too big to hug, a weight too incomprehensible to budge
when will these landmarks shift
is this the correct map?
my inside landscape feels like a natural disasters leftover carnage
trying trying to re-root
trying trying to make life life-like again

i want myself out of myself
all this thudding is a bore
a tennis shoe in the dryer
ongoing forever annoying myself with my sadness
become something new
turn into a sandal
a thinner, less offensive version of the thud causer

i hold my breath all the time waiting for it
it whirls and whirls hot air and cloth movements then it
hits
a shocking thud

always surprising

forever thudding

a sore heart, burning eyes, aching chest
ravaged insides
trying trying
to be a life

No comments:

Post a Comment